Mainland Fireplaces Return Policy

At Mainland Fireplaces, we strive to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase. Our return policy is designed to be fair while acknowledging the custom nature of our products and services.

Deposit and Payment:

A 70% deposit is required to secure your order, with the remaining 30% due before installation scheduling.All payments made via credit card are subject to a 2.5% processing fee.


Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase for eligible goods.Returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee. To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team with your order number and reason for return. We will provide instructions on how to proceed.

Custom Orders:

Due to the personalized nature of custom orders, these are non-refundable. We work closely with you to ensure your custom fireplace meets your exact specifications before production.


Our quoted installation charge is based on a standard 5 ft. venting system and simple installation process. Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations.


Any discounts applied are calculated before taxes.


If your product is defective or does not meet your expectations, we offer exchanges on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us within 30 days of purchase to discuss your options.

Returns / Exchanges:

To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in its original, unopened packaging. Products that have been opened, used, or altered in any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange. This ensures the integrity of our products and allows us to maintain the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction.


Approved refunds will be issued to the original payment method, minus applicable restocking fees and credit card processing fees.

We appreciate your understanding and are here to help should you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase. Thank you for choosing Mainland Fireplaces.